||Licensed Counselor (LPHA)
||8:00 a.m. Ė 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri, variable
||04/27/18 or until filled
A completed application is required for this position. Proof of education required upon request and requires a valid Texas driverís license and acceptable driving record. YOU MUST SUBMIT A TRANSCRIPT WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Camino Real Community Services Care Transition Coordinator will be relied upon to deliver the full range of services for all individuals who are discharged from an inpatient psychiatric hospital and who require services. Services include, but are not limited to, assessment, diagnostics, eligibility determination, transition planning, referral, and crisis response. This position provides direct clinical supervision to non-licensed staff. Services may be delivered by video conference. Flexibility in service delivery and work hours required. Position requires extensive travel in and outside of the service are and may require the use of personal vehicle. Service delivery in settings such as hospitals, homes, schools, jails, and detention centers is required. LPHAs are required to document work daily utilizing agency approved software. Administratively, reports directly to a specified supervisor within the overall CRCS system and is guided and mentored by the Senior CRCS staff person in the same professional specialty as the employee themselves. Constantly exercises vigilance in maintaining confidential files and reports. Must work within agency specified productivity standards. Required to be on call after hours on a rotation basis for LPHAs. Must be available to work weekends if job demands.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for the position:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masterís Degree in counseling or social work..
- Must have and maintain a current license in good standing in the State of Texas. Must be licensed as an LPC, LCSW or LMFT.
- Must be able to be credentialed through various insurance panels.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- One year experience in social, behavioral or human services including diagnostics.
- Reside in the service area.
- English/Spanish skills; demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Knowledge of social work and/or counseling principles, theory, and methods.
- Knowledge of applied behavioral science and evidenced-based practices in Psychology.
- Knowledge in the area of enhancing social, psychosocial, or bio psychosocial functioning of individuals, couples, families, groups, organizations and communities.
- Knowledge in the area of interviewing, assessment and evaluation.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to plan, develop, and implement consumer services.
- Ability to work independently and organize work efficiently.
- Ability to supervise the work of others and provide guidance to other staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively; good written and verbal skills.
- Must have ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Apply in person at:
- 19965 FM 3175 North, Lytle, Texas 78052
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real CS
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)