||Administrative Specialist V
||8:00am-5:00pm, Mon.- Fri., variable
||Mental Health Program
||Frio MH Clinic
||04/13/18 or until filled
Proof of education is required upon request. Transcript or diploma must be original, Copies will not be accepted. Requires valid Texas driverís license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs medical transcription along with administrative activities in support of the Mental Health Child and Adolescentís Services Physician, including receptionist and secretarial work, filing, communications, appointment scheduling, routine office and telehealth equipment support and other such duties. Will work under the immediate supervision of the Wilson/Frio Team Leader. Requires to be flexible with schedule and able to work under stressful environment.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a field related to the duties of the position.
- Each year (30 semester hours) of accredited college work in a related field may substitute for the required work experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience working in a receptionist/secretarial type position within a health-service related office environment.
- Experience with typing, data entry, filing document preparation, and telephone communications in a healthcare agency.
- Experience with office automation, computer, and/or data processing systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Two (2) years of experience in administrative support functions in a health care related office.
- Familiarity with psychiatric and mental health related terminology.
- Familiarity with HIPPA (Health Information Privacy and Portability Act) consideration fitting the CRCS line of services.
- Familiarity with community resources of potential use in delivery of supportive service to CRCS consumers.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external management, employees, consumers of services, family members of consumers, and community agencies from city to federal.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize work needs and responses to internal and external circumstances. Respond to priority and schedule changes.
- Learn and utilize Center standard automation software.
- Organize work effectively.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals via phone and/or in person.
- Knowledge of general clerical skills, ability to ensure confidentiality/privacy, ability to deal with the public/co-workers in a pleasant and effective manner.
- Knowledge of Intellectual and Developmental disabilities and Mental Health Services.
- Apply in person at:
- 411 E. Brazos, Pearsall, Texas 78061
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real Community Services
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)