||Administrative Specialist IV
||8:00am-5:00pm, Mon.- Fri., variable
||New Braunfels ECI
||03/16/18 or until filled
Proof of education is required upon request. Transcript or diploma must be original, Copies will not be accepted. Requires valid Texas driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of the Site Team Leader, the Administrative Specialist provides clerical support to ensure that agency and program requirements are met. This position maintains the active and referral enrollment list, meets deadlines for data entry, assists in maintaining records, and provides secretarial support to the staff to program staff. This position will receive and route ECI referrals, complete data entry, create requisitions, manage correspondence, assist with filing, create forms, prepare packets, schedule services, order supplies and materials and maintain inventory. May require travel to other sites and requires the use of personal vehicle.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 4 years’ experience with computers and routine office systems. Should have some experience with medical records, basic accounting and good clerical skills.
- Must possess proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to type 45 wpm.
- Must be able to work directly with the public.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience entering service and financial data into an Electronic Health Record system.
- Prefer knowledge of the Medical billing process.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Working knowledge of the computer systems including software, departmental rules, regulations, procedures, and functions.
- Submits required documentation and/or reports accurately and timely.
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Apply in person at:
619 E. Common St., Suite 201 New Braunfels, Texas 78130
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real Community Services
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)