||Administrative Specialist IV
||$24, 629 Annually
||8:00am-5:00pm, Mon.- Fri., variable
||Mental Health Program
||Wilson MH Clinic
||04/13/18 or until filled
Proof of education is required upon request. Transcript or diploma must be original, Copies will not be accepted. Requires valid Texas driverís license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs the full range of administrative activities in support of the Mental Health Child and Adolescentís Services Department including receptionist and secretarial work, filing, communications, appointment scheduling, billing/reimbursement support, eligibility determination support, verification of insurance support, supplies and inventory control and ordering, routine office and telehealth equipment support, and other such duties. Will wok under the immediate supervision of the Clinic Director. Must be able to handle a high volume of calls in a fast-paced work environment. Must be able to work closely with the various doctors.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a field related to the duties of the position.
- Each year (30 semester hours) of accredited college work in a related field may substitute for the required work experience on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience working in a receptionist/secretarial type position within a health-service related office environment.
- Experience with typing, data entry, filing, document preparation, and telephone communications in a healthcare agency.
- Experience with office automation, computer, and/or data processing systems.
- Experience with Medicaid managed care.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Three (3) years of experience in administrative support functions in a health care related office.
- Familiarity with psychiatric and mental health related terminology.
- Familiarity with HIPPA (Health Information Privacy and Portability Act) consideration fitting the CRCS line of services.
- Familiarity with community resources of potential use in delivery of supportive service to CRCS consumers.
- Experience in data entry/billing in health care activities.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external management, employees, consumers of services, family members of consumers, and community agencies from city to federal.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize work needs and responses to internal and external circumstances. Respond to priority and schedule changes.
- Learn and utilize Center standard automation software.
- Organize work effectively.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals via phone and/or in person.
- Knowledge of general clerical skills, ability to ensure confidentiality/privacy, ability to deal with the public/co-workers in a pleasant and effective manner.
- Knowledge of Intellectual and Developmental disabilities and Mental Health Services.
- Apply in person at:
- 1327 3rd Street, Floresville, Texas 78114
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real Community Services
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)