||Reimbursement Specialist V
||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
||10/25/17 or until filled
A completed application is required for this position. Proof of education required upon request.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations related to billing and collections in support of the ECI Program and contract requirements. Duties include: support of billing claims and maximization of third party collections, handling appeals related to private insurance claims, and completion of required reports related to third party billing. Third party billing also includes family cost share billing. This position will work very closely with the agency reimbursement office staff as well as will require communication with various providers and third party payers. This position will report directly to the ECI Financial Analyst.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma plus six (6) years related experience (related experience: verification of benefits, obtaining prior authorizations, billing and collections of Medicaid, CHIP, and Private Insurance).
- Knowledge of CHIP, Medicaid, Private Insurance, and other third party payer billing requirements.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
Applicants who possess one or more of the following qualifications in addition to the minimum qualifications are preferred:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Four (4) years prior experience working in a medical type setting working directly with third party payers.
- Four (4) years prior experience working with Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care companies.
- Work experience related to credentialing providers.
- Experience working with excel.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Working knowledge of CHIP, Medicaid, Private Insurance, and other third party payer billing practices and requirements.
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Ability to complete multi-tasked assignments.
- Ability to positively and productively work as a team member.
- Able to work under stress and under pressure to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to interpret requirements and communicate such to ECI staff and contractors.
- Ability to work accurately and find and correct errors in a timely manner.
- Ability to meet demands of agency and state office deadlines.
- Must have ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Apply in person at:
19965 FM 3175 N, Lytle, Texas
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real CS
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)