||Administrative Specialist VI
||8:00am-5:00pm, Mon.- Fri., variable
||07/07/17 or until filled
A completed application is required for this position. Proof of education required upon request and requires a valid Texas driverís license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs receptionist, administrative support, and technical program assistance work for the Quality Management Department. Works under supervision with considerable latitude for the use of intiative and independent judgement. Performs complex technical assistance work. Prepares, interprets, and disseminates information regarding the 1115 Waiver Program. Respondes to complex inquiries. Develops, coordinates and maintains record keeping systems. May research technical and policy issues, and assist in the implementation of program planning. Acts as a liaison between Camino Real and other agencies regarding the 1115 Waiver Program. Assists the QM Director in the timely submission of required documentation to HHSC. Assists in supporting staff with the Electronic Health Record. Maintains a high level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive client information. Performs related work as assigned to include data collection and weekly reporting. Assemble and organize information for director and staff. Will work under the supervision of the Quality Management Diector. Some travel may be required.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications to be eligible for an this position.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or have a high school GED.
- Must possess experience with office equipment, computers, and/or data processing.
- Must be proficient in Excel and be able to demonstrate use of formulas and pivot tables.
- Five (5) years of work expeience in similar positions or with similar duties.
- (Note: Each year (30 semester hours) of accredited college work may substitute for the required work experience on a year-for-year basis.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with Electronic Health Records.
- Knowledge of SQL, Tables, and how to run queries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Must be very detailed oriented.
- Ability to compete multi-tasked assignments.
- Ability to positively and productively work as a team member.
- Able to work under stress and under pressure to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to flex or exceed work hours to accommodate the needs of the job.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work tasks.
- Ability to problem-solve in a creative, viable, and realistic manner.
- Willingness to accept additional assignments/duties to ensure meeting departmental and agency needs.
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and the ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Apply in person at:
- 19965 FM 3175 N., Lytle, Texas
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real Community Services
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)