||Administrative Specialist III
||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri., variable
||07/14/17 or until filled
A completed application is required for this position. Proof of education required upon request and requires a valid Texas driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for performing clerical work and providing support to the service coordination unit for the Dimmit/Zavala Frio and Atascosa Counties of Camino Real Community Services. Work includes using a computer to prepare several reports, data entry into the state CARE system, type and process Person Directed Plans and typing correspondence to consumers and families that we serve, tracking and keeping service coordinators abreast of timeframes for renewing annual documents. This position is also responsible for any combination of clerical tasks such as properly maintaining a consumer database, service delivery data entry, creating and filing in consumer charts, making PDP packets, creating a monthly PDP calendar, faxing, scanning, copying documents, handling confidential information, answering the telephone, taking messages and sending out daily mail, ordering office supplies and maintaining an accurate vehicle check out log. This position is also responsible for providing clerical duties as a backup to the Maverick and Wilson County area for service coordination staff and is supervised by the Service Coordination Director. This position requires a friendly demeanor as well as motivation and dedication to serving the needs of the individuals enrolled with our agency.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED, plus three (3) years’ experience in a field related to the duties of this position.
- Each year (30 semester hours) of accredited college work in a related field may substitute for the required work experience on a year-to-year basis.
- Experience with typing, data entry, filing, document preparation, and telephone communications in a healthcare agency
- Experience with office automation, computer, and/or data processing systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Be able to speak both English and Spanish.
- Lives in the service area.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Ability to purchase supplies and equipment for the office, making sure processing of such occurs.
- Duplicates and collates materials by copying, scanning and using the fax machine as required.
- Ability to keep Consumer Database accurate by routinely updating it with current information.
- Ability to enter all information from service provision notes into our database system (Anasazi).
- Ability to log onto the CARE database system to complete data entry.
- Ability to enter accurate data into the state’s CARE system in a timely manner.
- Ability to use appropriate and friendly speech when answering telephone or in conversation with customers, vendor/suppliers and co-workers.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to plan and implement consumer services.
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and the ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Apply in person at:
- 105 S. Commerce St. Dilley, Texas
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real CS
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)