||Administrative Specialist III
||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri., variable
||C&A Maverick CRU
||09/15/17 or until filled
A completed application is required for this position. Proof of education required upon request and requires a valid Texas driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs a full range of administrative activities in support of the Children and Adolescent Services including receptionist and secretarial work, filing, communications, appointment scheduling, billing/reimbursement support, eligibility determination support, verification of insurance support, supplies and inventory control and ordering, routine office and telehealth equipment support, and other such duties. Provides clerical assistance to Children’s Services Clinic Manager, initiatives, contracts, and other programs as assigned. Will provide support/assistance to staff. Will work under the immediate supervision of the Children’s services Clinic Manager.
MINIMUM JOB QALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or GED, plus three (2) years’ experience in a field related to the duties of this position.
- Each year (30 semester hours) of accredited college work in a related field may substitute for the required work experience on a year-to-year basis.
- Experience working in a receptionist/secretarial type position within a health-service related office environment.
- Experience with typing, data entry, filing, document preparation, and telephone communications in a healthcare agency
- Experience with office automation, computer, and/or data processing systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Three (3) years of experience in administrative support functions in a health care related office.
- Familiarity with psychiatric and mental health related terminology.
- Experience in data entry/billing in health care activities.
- Familiarity with HIPAA (Health Information Privacy and Portability Act) consideration fitting the CRCS line of services.
- Familiarity with community resources of potential use in delivery of supportive service to CRCS consumers.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write, and speak both English and Spanish.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Ability to work independently, to organize work efficiently and to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain pleasant yet professional demeanor at all times.
- Knowledge of business terminology, office practices and procedures, spelling, punctuation, grammar and math.
- Skill in the use of automated office equipment and Microsoft software.
- Ability to maintain clerical records, prepare reports, to compose letters, while maintaining private confidential information.
- Ability to type at a speed to complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and the ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Apply in person at:
2644 Encino Park Dr., Eagle Pass, Texas
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real CS
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)