||Training Specialist IV
||8:00 a.m. Ė 5:00 p.m. Mon-Fri, variable
||03/30/18 or until filled
Proof of education is required upon request. Transcript or diploma must be original, Copies will not be accepted. Requires valid Texas driverís license and acceptable driving record
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position works under the supervision of the HR Director with considerable latitude for use of initiative and independent judgement. Work involves planning, designing, organizing, conducting, and evaluating educational and training programs, analyzing training needs, developing and preparing training materials, coordinating and conducting training sessions. Develops and conducts educational training programs for new employee orientation, and on-going training as needed. Position audits training records and personnel files for continued compliance. Position will require instructor certifications to be obtained and maintained in CPR, First Aid, PMAB or other courses as needed. Position may require extensive travel and may require the use of personal vehicle.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelorís degree from an accredited college or university with a major in human resource, resource development or related field, plus two (2) years of professional or administrative experience in human resources, employee development or personnel management programs.
- OR, a masterís degree from an accredited college or university in a related field meets all minimum qualifications for this classification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual skills, demonstrate ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish.
- Work experience that includes knowledge of EEOC, ADA, FMLA, FLSA, Workerís Compensation, employee insurance and benefit plans.
- Excellent computer skills including a working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Work experience that includes use of some HRIS software, such as ADP, PeopleSoft or a learning management system (LMS) such as Relias Learning or Essential Learning.
OTHER SPECIAL INFORMATION:
- Knowledge of training procedures and techniques, of adult education principles, practices, and techniques, of group process, group dynamics, and interpersonal relations; and of instructional design and curriculum development.
- Skilled in instructing others and facilitating training materials for individuals with varying education and skill sets.
- Ability to formulate learning objectives; to create and evaluate training objectives, requirements, and effectiveness of delivery; to communicate effectively and to assess training needs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including the ability to bend, stoop, twist, crawl, lift and move training equipment/supplies, etc.
- Submits required documentation and/or reports accurately and timely.
- Ability to work under conditions requiring physical stamina and ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Must possess good computer skills. Ability to manage complex spreadsheets and create a variety of complex reports.
- Apply in person at:
19965 FM 3175N, Lytle, Texas
- or submit application and resume to:
- Camino Real CS
P.O. BOX 725, Lytle, TX. 78052
PHONE: 210-357-0359 or 357-0300
Job Application (MS Word)